Axeltra is pleased to welcome five new employees to its crew. Each of them makes a unique contribution to Axeltra’s success. We want to wish them a long and fruitful career filled with new opportunities and challenges.
- Gjoko Grozdanoski–Gjoko is joining the remote team of one of the largest Scandinavian IT companies, SDC, as an expert analyst for banking business applications
- Spire Jankulovski–A seasoned iPhone developer with six years of experience in the IT sector. He is joining a Danish client company to develop iPhone and iPad applications that extend existing CRM applications
- Martin Andonovski–Intern, Mobile Applications
- Tamara Dimitrova–Intern, Mobile Applications
- Aneta Dimitrijoska–Sales and Lead Generation
Our goal is to maximize our company’s productivity by giving our employees an opportunity to realize their full potential. We encourage them to pursue the career path they want, and we track their progress and keep them engaged with new challenges and further encouragement. We strive to maintain our collaborative environment by focusing on employee satisfaction, productivity, highly motivating work, and by building close relationships between team members.
As our business continues to grow and thrive, we continue to search for talented individuals who would enjoy the professional opportunities we provide. If you have a thirst to learn and become one of the best, come and join our team. To apply, please click here.