Currently, the IT employment market is extremely competitive and it’s difficult to find highly qualified candidates; however, our recruitment experience, reputation and network connections enable us to almost always find the perfect match. No matter what technology or experience level you require, our recruitment procedures enable us to find you the best candidates.
The IT business in Macedonia has grown steadily for the past decade and a half. Macedonia has traditionally had a good technical education system and many high quality students graduate every year, ready for further education and training in a working environment until they reach the maturity and seniority level to work for the global market. Although Axeltra only hires senior and intermediate level developers for its customers, our internship program is aimed at early talent detection with an option of retaining candidates within the company, where they undergo a two-year integration program working on an internal project.
Why form a Client Exclusive Team with Axeltra?
Axeltra’s flexible Client Exclusive Team model is for clients who want to retain 100% control of the work that is done in the remote location, have the capacity to commit resources to manage a remote team, and are in need of strategic expansion in a nearshore location to achieve savings in labor and infrastructure costs or to gain access to qualified employees that are hard to attract in their markets.
High standards – Global aspirations
- Experience in working with highly qualified clients
- Strong local and global reputation
- Excellent networking connections and recruitment experience to connect you to the best talent from diverse domains and expertise
- Know-how and best practices in working with remote teams
- Avoid the overhead of recruiting and maintaining infrastructure
- Your team can travel to your site for consultation
- Axeltra provides excellent working conditions
- Flexible contracts are available, with commitment periods as short as thirty days
How it works
CLIENT: You specify the required technology skill set of the developer, the required seniority, the role you need filled, and the start date.
AXELTRA: Our recruitment team undertakes the search free of charge and presents you with a list of suitable candidates. We determine availability and salary expectations, and we carry out initial interviews, including technical and personality tests which assess the candidate’s technical level, language skills, intellect, and personality.
CLIENT: You perform additional interviews with potential candidates to verify each candidate’s technological competence, working experience, communication skills, and career growth expectations. The interviews are either carried out via Skype video conferencing or take place at Axeltra’s offices.
AXELTRA: We hire candidates based on your decisions. We do not charge any startup or recruitment fees. We manage the HR administration, legal issues, working conditions, and welfare of the team. We provide best practices and ad hoc HR, conduct performance evaluations, manage attendance, and make certain your employees’ performance is meeting your expectations.
Why it works?
- Highly qualified employees selected by you from our pool of resources
- Zero set up costs
- The team is directed and managed by you
- The team adjusts to your working methods
- Complete flexibility
- Enabled agile methodology with scrum techniques
- Immediate access to high-end technology resources, collaboration/communication tools and infrastructure
- Ensured maximum working conditions and positive business atmosphere
- Continuous network connectivity
- Project status reports, covering all project tasks, workload, sick days, vacations, etc.
- Incentive plans in accordance with your compensation system
- Performance evaluation on a project basis
Our service model ensures the lowest cost and risk, and provides the fastest method of establishing your own Exclusive Team.
- Axeltra’s Database–We have an extensive database of candidates, which enables us to match your requirements with the appropriate skills and experience.
- Recruitment through social network communities–Our presence on the social networks enables fast and responsive candidate contact for each skill and seniority.
- Internet Advertising–We regularly post job openings on job search sites and on popular technology sites.
- IT events and educational workshops–Axeltra is an active sponsor of well-attended educational workshops and IT events. We invest our time and financial resources in education in order to recruit the most talented and brightest minds. Our focus is on increasing the brand awareness of our company and on engaging with the relevant audience.
- Axeltra’s CV builder application and recruitment system–Axeltra delivers a flexible and easy-to-use tool which allows IT professionals to build, edit and store their CVs or merge the information from their LinkedIn profiles. With our system, we provide you full control of a candidate’s selection. This speeds the hiring process. We can provide immediate interviews with candidates you’re interested in.
*The system is in development after the initial beta phase. We expect the final production release in September 2013.