The protection of intellectual property (IP) plays a crucial role in providing peace of mind to Axeltra’s customers.
As a signatory of the Association Agreement with the EU, the legislature of the Republic of Macedonia is in accordance with and bound by EU and international IP laws. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with a cooperation agreement, a non-disclosure agreement, or an outsourcing contract is submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in the customer’s city or country.
Handling privacy and security concerns
We make all the necessary efforts to assure every client that there are no concerns, most notably in regards to their data security.
- The work their team is doing and the information they are provided with is strictly confidential and will not be leaked to a third party.
- The protection of intellectual property has a major role in providing assurance to Axeltra’s clients. Every employee is informed about the importance of intellectual property protection.
- We establish protocols to prevent unauthorized information leaks that could be potentially harmful to the business of our clients.
- We provide VPN access with a direct connection to the client’s network, as an effective way of encrypting communication protocols and preventing any data from reaching the wrong hands.
- Additionally, it is important to note that each employee is obligated to sign a general non-disclosure and non-compete agreement with Axeltra as part of their employment agreement. The client can also require a similar contract to be signed by the employee assigned to them.
A hard copy of every agreement is stored at state-of-art archiving centers. We also retain a digitized copy, practically eliminating the risk of loss of legal instruments.