ABNOX, a company for integrated processes in area of metering, lubrication and high pressure technology, wanted to offer its customers immediate and convenient access to all public company information right from their mobile devices.
In addition to this, a server back-end with database had to be developed to enable functionality that allows the content to be stored and editable through this back-end system.
Outsourcing the development to Axeltra seemed to be an excellent opportunity for them in time of scarcity of competent developers and urge to bring the product quickly to the market. They needed a solution that will offer rapid time to market, low development costs and single code base for all platforms.
Our client decided to go with developing a hybrid app using Appcelerator Titanium that runs on iOS and Android and back-end system developed in PHP.
ABNOX Hybrid App’s features:
- Displays information for company’s products, services, distribution partners, news, organization structure, everything that was available as web-based, now was offered in a portable way with consistency and compatibility with the back-end system.
- Provides media-rich information with streaming video, image gallery, PDF-file visibility and download ability and maps for office locations, supported by Google maps API.
- Easy customer navigating and browsing experience through the information from different devices
- Available in English and German language
- Enhanced customer experience by providing on-the-go access to company information
- Positive ROI due to the reasonable cost with the single code base