Top Reasons to Outsource to Bulgaria. Hire software developers in Bulgaria.
Every country in the Eastern European region has its own advantages and disadvantages . When considering nearshore outsourcing to Bulgaria the following are the major factors that should be considered:
- Member of the European Union, NATO, and WTO
- Low country risk and ease of movement through the EU
- Low labor cost and lowest operating costs in Europe. The monthly salaries of Bulgarian software developers have experienced steady growth
- Well-developed educational system specializing in electronics, mathematical science, engineering, and computer sciences
- Over 15 Universities offering majors in ICT
- Over 5000 students get a degree in IT from Universities in Bulgaria each year
- Skilled and qualified workforce with English, French and German Language skills
- Ranked 8th in the world in 2002 by the total number of ICT specialists
- Ranked as 3rd in the world for certified IT professionals per capita
- In the 1980s Bulgaria became known as the Silicon Valley of the Eastern Bloc
- Leading multinational companies, such as SAP, HP, Apple, Cisco, Atos, VMware, Johnson Controls, Microsoft, IBM and Oracle have set up regional technology development centers and sales offices in Bulgaria
- Bulgaria is 5th in the world and 3rd in Europe in broadband quality (Annual Broadband Study by Cisco, 2010)
- Strong NGOs in the IT sector, such as BASSCOM, ICT Cluster Bulgaria, Bulgarian web associate, bait, the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association etc.
- Ranks second in the world in IQ tests
LOW COST OF DOING BUSINESS, EXCELLENT GEOSTRATEGIC LOCATION, FINE CUISINE AND HOSPITALITY, GOLDEN SANDY BEACHES, BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAINS – BULGARIA, THE LAND OF ROSES THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THE LEGENDARY ORPHEUS AND SPARTACUS!
Even more reasons why companies should consider nearshore outsourcing to Bulgaria
- Lonely Planet ranked Bulgaria as “The Best Value Travel Destinations for 2014”
- Ranked as 36th in ease of doing business out of 189 economies ( World Bank Group, 2014)
- Excellent geostrategic position- five of the ten Trans-European corridors pass through Bulgaria
- It became the 6th country in the world to have an astronaut in space ( George Ivanov flew on Soyuz 33 in 1979)
- One of the first European countries to develop serial production of personal computers (Pravetz series 8) at the beginning of the 1980s.
- In 2009, it became the first country in Central and Eastern Europe to develop a national nanotechnology R&D center
- Bulgaria has traditions in physics, astronomy and medicine inventions: Peter Petroff with the prototype of the digital watch, the molecular-kinetic theory of crystal formation and growth, formulated by Ivan Stranski and Georgi Nadjakov’s discovery of photoelectrets.
- At the Tokyo International Mathematics Olympiad in 2003, Bulgaria won the first place out of a total of 82 participating countries – all six of its team members finish with gold medals
- As of 2007, CERN employed more than 90 Bulgarian scientists
- Corporate income tax rate of 10% and personal income tax is 10 %, flat rate
- Four major airports: Sofia, Plovdiv, Bourgas, and Varna provide direct flights to EU major cities
- European Time Zone: UTC/GMT +2 hours
- Two main seaports: Varna and Bourgas
- Unique lifestyle experience and adventure enriched by numerous ski resorts (2012 World Cup host town of Bansko), spa resorts, golf terrenes, vibrant cities, beautiful mountains (Rila, Pirin, Rhodopes) and attractive seaside resorts Golden Sands, Sunny Beach, Albena, etc.