Top Reasons to Outsource to Serbia. Hire software developers in Serbia.
Making the decision of nearshore outsourcing to Serbia for increasing number of companies around the world, is largely influenced by factors such as:
- More than 33% graduates come from the technical universities in Serbia
- Educated workforce–highly educated professionals in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Programming.
- Serbia offers favorable business conditions and attractive tax incentives
- Low labor costs and highly skilled and trained IT professionals. The monthly salaries of Serbian software developers have experienced steady growth
- Leading corporations such as FIAT, Microsoft, BOSCH, Siemens, Panasonic, Telenor, SAP, IBM, Intel, Schneider Electric, STADA, and Swarovski have its presence in Serbia
- Microsoft opened its 4th development center in the world in Belgrade
- It is home to 1,600 IT Companies employing more than 14,000 people ( KPMG Publication, 2014)
- Governmental support towards the IT sector (technology parks, investment incentives, incubators and clusters, startup support, export promotion)
- StartLabs Tech Accelerator was founded in 2013 to connect tech startups from the country with experts and investors from the Silicon Valley
- Nearshore outsourcing to Serbia means doing business in a country that has legislation with EU standards
HOME OF THE LARGEST INVESTORS, FAVORABLE BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT, STRONG TECHNICAL EDUCATION AND DEEPLY ROOTED HISTORY OF HIGHLY EDUCATED PROFESSIONALS IN ENGINEERING, MATH AND PHYSICS. MAKE SERBIA ONE OF THE MOST ATTRACTIVE EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS FOR THE IT OUTSOURCING BUSINESS.
Even more reasons why companies should consider nearshore outsourcing to Serbia
- Serbia’s capital, Belgrade, was named the City of the Future for Southern Europe (fDi Magazine, 2007)
- EU candidate country
- Geographical proximity and Western EU time zone (GMT+1)
- 3 hours flight to most major European cities
- In 2011, Serbia was the leader in CEE in attracting FDI with €2.2 billion of investments
- Serbia was one of the countries with the greatest capacity to attract large job-intensive projects (Ernst & Young’s Attractiveness Survey report for 2012 and 2013)
- Corporate profit tax of 15% and personal income taxes of 10%
- VAT at 20% with a lower rate of 8% for some products
- Serbia has many famous people who have special significance in the world such as the world major inventor Nikola Tesla, the geophysicist Milutin Milankovic, the tennis pro Novak Djokovic, basketball player Vlade Divac, etc.
- Belgrade is the World`s #1 Ultimate Party City ( Lonely Planet)
- At the third World Congress of Bottled Water Producers held in Bergamo, Italy, Serbian Voda Voda was declared one of the three top brands in the world among 135 producers from 30 countries.