Top Reasons to Outsource to Serbia. Hire software developers in Serbia.
Making the decision of nearshore outsourcing to Serbia for increasing number of companies around the world, is largely influenced by factors such as:
- More than 33% graduates come from the technical universities in Serbia
- Educated workforce–highly educated professionals in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Programming.
- Serbia offers favorable business conditions and attractive tax incentives
- Low labor costs and highly skilled and trained IT professionals. The monthly salaries of Serbian software developers have experienced steady growth
- Leading corporations such as FIAT, Microsoft, BOSCH, Siemens, Panasonic, Telenor, SAP, IBM, Intel, Schneider Electric, STADA, and Swarovski have its presence in Serbia
- Microsoft opened its 4th development center in the world in Belgrade
- It is home to 1,600 IT Companies employing more than 14,000 people ( KPMG Publication, 2014)
- Governmental support towards the IT sector (technology parks, investment incentives, incubators and clusters, startup support, export promotion)
- StartLabs Tech Accelerator was founded in 2013 to connect tech startups from the country with experts and investors from the Silicon Valley
- Nearshore outsourcing to Serbia means doing business in a country that has legislation with EU standards