Tech is a leading German digital marketing agency serving Fortune 500 companies in digital interactive platforms/e-commerce, marketing, and brand management. Established for fifteen years, it has branches in Germany, the UK, Austria, and Switzerland.
Axeltra has been providing on-demand resources from Macedonia for the past year, consistently meeting the client’s staffing needs As a Hybris premium partner, the company faced an explosion in demand for Hybris projects.
Hybris, being an enterprise technology, made it challenging to find knowledgeable developers. Despite successfully implementing multi-channel commerce solutions, they desperately needed a talented team to support additional projects. Hybris training, being costly and risky, compounded the difficulty in finding qualified personnel. As such, a sustainable, cost-effective staffing solution was crucial, highlighting the importance of Axeltra’s software development outsourcing.
An agreement was negotiated with the client, including:
- No infrastructure fees during training
- Flexibility in the contract to replace team members
- Defining candidate profiles based on Hybris experience
- Recruiting a team lead with extensive experience in agile project management, two senior Java developers to be trained in Hybris, and a QA analyst for Hybris quality assurance
- An extensive interview process conducted in Macedonia and via video conferencing
- Salary negotiation and contracting handled by Axeltra