Terms & Conditions
for Akseltra dooel, Skopje (Axeltra)
Who we are
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Axeltra’s prior written consent.
Whenever a guest posts a comment on our website, we gather the information presented in the comment submission form. In addition to this, we also collect the visitor’s IP address and the details of the browser they used. This practice aids us in identifying and preventing spam.
When you’re uploading images to our website, it’s important to ensure that they don’t contain embedded location information (known as EXIF GPS data). This is because other users visiting the site can download these images and potentially extract the geographic data from them, revealing the location where the photo was taken.
When you comment on our site, there’s an option to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is purely for your convenience, so you won’t have to re-enter these details every time you want to leave another comment. These cookies remain active for one year.
Visiting our login page triggers the setting of a temporary cookie to check if your browser accepts cookies. This particular cookie doesn’t store any personal data and will be removed once you close your browser. Moreover, when you log in, we set several cookies to retain your login details and your preferences for the display on the screen. The login cookies are valid for two days, whereas the screen options cookies last for a year. If you choose the “Remember Me” option, your login will be maintained for two weeks.
Should you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
Additionally, if you edit or publish an article, another cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie, which holds no personal data, simply records the post ID of the article you edited and expires after 1 day.
Content on this site may include embedded material (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.) from other websites.
The articles on our site might feature embedded content such as videos, images, and articles. This content from other websites functions just as it would if you were visiting those websites directly.
These external websites could gather information about you, utilize cookies, implement additional third-party tracking systems, and oversee your interactions with the embedded content. This includes potentially tracking your engagement with the content, especially if you have an account and are logged into those websites.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you post a comment on our site, we retain both the comment and its associated metadata indefinitely. This approach allows us to automatically identify and approve any subsequent comments you make, bypassing the need for them to be queued for moderation.
For users who choose to register on our website, we store the personal information they submit in their user profiles. Registered users have the ability to view, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, though they cannot alter their username. Website administrators also have the capability to access and modify this information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have created an account on our website or have posted comments, you are entitled to request an exported file containing the personal data we have collected about you, encompassing all the information you’ve supplied. Additionally, you have the option to ask us to delete any personal data we hold about you. However, this excludes any data we must retain due to administrative, legal, or security obligations.