How do we overcome communication gaps?
The quality of communication plays a vital role in the successful management of your remote team. Companies working remotely may face a number of challenges, and there’s a danger that communication with a team may become passive. We’ve identified time zone differences and inadequate communication tools and methods as the leading causes. We understand the value of establishing prompt communication standards and the need to prevent communication bottlenecks.
Enabling collaboration and facilitating communication are the cornerstones of our approach to delivering cost-effective and efficient remote teams.
Before your team starts operating, we give proper attention to establishing a communication plan and agree on the communication tools, such as:
- Google for Business (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translation, Google Apps).
- Skype, especially simultaneous two-way video and audio interaction, which is effective for scrum meetings or face-to-face interviews when hiring employees.
- HD audio and video equipment, which allow you to stay connected with your team in real-time.
- Tools such as Atlassian Jira or integration with your procedures and tools.
- Selecting candidates with perfect written and spoken English. One of the benefits of outsourcing to Macedonia is that people here are exposed to English from an early age. It is rare to find candidates who have not mastered the language. This is a major issue in other popular nearshoring destinations, such as Belarus, the Ukraine, Romania, and Bulgaria.
How can we improve the collaboration between you and your team?
- Our potential clients in the Western EU countries benefit from the fact that we are in the Central European time zone.
- Our potential clients in the US who currently use popular outsourcing destinations such as India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh will benefit from smaller time zone differences: six hours from the East Coast and nine hours from the West Coast.
- We employ proper communication skills and have a high standard of competence in English.
- We contact our clients via email, and we employ chat or video conferencing to resolve critical issues, conduct training sessions, and discuss project status and deliverables.
- We cut travel costs by reducing the need to physically travel to bring people together.
- We use the agile/Scrum methodology for development.
- We adapt to your development and testing tools.
- Western European culture.