When to use Peak Resources?
Our solution for that short-term labor-intensive project—Peak Resources will address all your current demands.
Approximately 70% of our clients have tried it, succeeded with it, and were thrilled with the results!
If you need employees working in your home office, we also offer relocation services.
- Development needs on a short-term basis…
- Urgently needed expertise…
- A lack of specialized skills on your existing team…
What can Peak Resources offer you?
- Short-term and temporary needs
- A large pool of different experts for different technologies and platforms, all available on short notice
- An agile/Scrum-driven environment
- Fast response—we provide you with the CVs you request within hours or days
- You can hire a specialist within ten days
- Almost no paperwork—just an NDA and a one-page agreement
- You’ll know what you’re paying for, and our hourly rates are very affordable
- There’s no long-term commitment; the contract is terminated when the required tasks have been completed
Why use Peak Resources?
- Eliminate delivery risk for your critical applications. Highly skilled senior developers can find solutions to your most perplexing problems or provide coaching for your team.
- Provide short-term specialized skills. We can supply you with IT specialists whose expertise and skills are required only for certain phases of the project development cycle.
- Help to meet deadlines. When project completion dates start slipping, hiring freelance IT resources will help you get your project back on track.
- Provide temporary assistance. Hiring temporary IT resources can keep your team functioning efficiently while you recruit full-time specialists.
Choose the resources you need
- Software developers
- Project managers
- QA engineers
- Graphic designers
- System engineers/system architects